Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Where is my family???

Hey, all you "puddles" out there, where are you? I have not heard much from you. I figure you are all outside enjoying the wonderful sunshine before the storm. Let me know how all of you are. I am running here and there, and never seem to stop a while. I am glad to hear that Debbie and boys are doing great. Congratulations boys on getting to sing in the Jazz game the end of March. Randy and family are busy as usual with work, school, and BIRTHDAY'S ( 3 in 2 weeks). Tammy and family are busy helping neighbors and are enjoying their new van. Rick and Sandi and boys are always running ...ESPECIALLY HAYDEN!!. Enjoy your new room together, Hayden and Joshy. Cory and Kiauna are so busy, you blink and they are gone. Connie and Lori and on the go, and always helping someone. They are wonderful. Julie and Family have returned from Hawaii. I am waiting for pictures, Julie. Doug was here a few days, and is gone again. That truck just doesn't stay in one place too long. Well, all you Pond's, let me know what is new and how you are doing!

2 comments:

4pondz said...

It was sure fun at your house today! Sorry that Hayden got a little crazy with the dinosaurs. He sure loves to come over. He asks almost every day. See ya soon!

brandowpeanutfarm said...

hey mom this is cool I like the picture of grandma you and me... I love you. I think I got that thing to down load but it said I have to be invited by email to start lisening to the confrence. love you Tammy